Nurses123 is committed to helping nursing professionals reach their career goals. By partnering with highly-trained employment specialists at top travel staffing companies like Access Nurses, there is always a superb team to assist you in finding your dream travel nursing job.
We understand the ins and outs of the process of getting your travel nursing career started, so let us help you every step of the way—from clinical qualifications for particular specialties to licensure in different states. Your career advisor will work closely with you to ensure the travel nursing job meets your individual needs.
Consult with a career advisor today!
Questions to think about before your consultation.
If this is your first time seeking a travel nursing job, consider some frequently asked questions and standard topics to help you get started planning your dream job.
- How can travel nursing give your nursing career a boost and offer new challenges and future growth? Listen to your employment specialist discuss the benefits of travel nursing.
- Where do you want to travel? What locations interest you? Find out which locations are the most desirable for the time of year in which you want to start traveling.
- What if you have special housing or traveling needs? Your career advisor can customize your travel nursing job to fit with your lifestyle—whether you require a bottom-floor apartment due to an injury or you just want to bring your pet along.
- What’s the most convenient and effective way to take care of licensure and any necessary paperwork? Paperwork is a critical part of the process, so you want to make sure and do it right. Your career advisor will help you along the way by providing a list of requirements.
- How to prepare for an interview? This is another area where your employment specialist is full of knowledge. Ask for pointers about making a great first impression.